Alexandria, VA – October 23, 2017– Carousel30 today announced it was selected along with JK Moving Services as the winner of the 2017 Acquia Engage Awards for Movers and Builders. The Acquia Engage Awards showcase the amazing digital experiences that Acquia’s partners and customers are building.
“Digital drives the customer experience. A great experience can win loyalty; a misfire can result in lost opportunity and revenue. The Acquia Engage Awards are a showcase of how intuitive UX, great design, and personalized content come together to deliver a winning experience,” said Joe Wykes, senior vice president of global channels and commerce at Acquia. “We congratulate Carousel30, JK Moving Services and all of this year’s finalists and winners. This was by far the most competitive award program to date, and we’re proud to celebrate the collective results of your work.”
Acquia partners and customers submitted more than 200 nominations to this year’s award program across 17 categories. Eighty nominations that demonstrated an advanced level of visual design, functionality, integration and overall experience advanced to the finalist round, where an outside panel of experts selected the winning projects. Winners were announced during an award reception the Acquia Engage Conference in Boston earlier this month.
This year’s Acquia Engage Award winners are:
- Digital Experience: Tennessee Department of Tourist Development and VML
- Brand Experience: Shepherd Neame and Deeson
- Commerce: Weber and MediaMonks
- Community: ChenMed and COLAB
- Consumer Brands: Conagra Brands and POSSIBLE
- Decoupled Drupal: West Virginia University Foundation
- Financial Services: Pinnacol Assurance and Elevated Third
- Healthcare: Association for Accessible Medicines and Blue Water
- Higher Education: University of Virginia and Digital Pulp
- High Technology: Kronos and Genuine
- Life Sciences: Pfizer Inc. and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Media and Entertainment: Road Transport Media and Inviqa
- Movers and Builders: JK Moving and Carousel 30
- Nonprofit: Parkinson’s UK and Manifesto
- Pharmaceutical: Astellas and CI&T
- Public Sector: Australian Government of the Environment and Energy and Doghouse Digital Agency
- Travel and Tourism: Tourisme Montréal and Cossette
“Winning sites set themselves apart in how they grabbed our attention and made us want to learn more,” said CMSWire’s Dom Nicastro, one of the award program jurors. “The first thing I looked for were search and commerce capabilities. It's a Google and Amazon world that we live in. No one comes to a website just for a pretty design, and no one remembers a red call-to-action button versus a blue one. Sites that deliver excellent search and easy transactional experiences won for me.”
Carousel30 is an award-winning strategic digital marketing and technology agency based in the Washington, DC area. Working with national brands on marketing and advertising campaigns, the agency works with top organizations across many industries including membership associations, nonprofits, financial services, and education. Founded in 2003, Carousel30 continues to be a leading innovator in the digital marketing and technology fields.
Acquia provides a cloud platform and data-driven journey technology to build, manage and activate digital experiences at scale. Thousands of organizations rely on Acquia’s digital factory to power customer experiences at every channel and touchpoint. Acquia liberates its customers by giving them the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
For more information visit www.acquia.com or call +1 617 588 9600.
All logos, company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.